Thursday, May 31, 2012

Warby Parker

So I'm sure all of you have heard of Toms and the whole idea of one for one.  Buy a pair, Tom's gives a pair of shoes to a child in need.  Well riddle me delighted when I heard about Warby Parker, a glasses company that operates by a similar philosophy.

Not only are their glasses very affordable (holla at ya girl who doesn't have vision insurance and can't see 2 feet in front of her) but they will actually  send you sample glasses to try on at your house.  I don't know about you, but that rocks my socks off.

Check out a few of the pairs I'm digging for myself:


                                                             Preston, $95


                                                            Roosevelt, $95


                                                             Reece, $95


And to protect my baby blues from the sun:

Mabel, $95-$150



And no, this is not a paid advertisement, because let's face it, no-one is reading this blog right now but me.  But....on the off chance you are reading it.....thank you and congrats on your excellent taste in blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment