Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Style Dah-Ling

Hello and welcome to my home!  Well, my virtual home, so to speak.  If my computer were brick and mortar, and my keyboard a garden, you would be greeted by hydrangeas, white shutters and pink curtains.

I hope to make this my vacation home, if you will.  My home for all things style.  I also hope to soon create my etsy shop where you can be styled, by me!  Actually, I don't have to do much work on it other than act as Chief Buyer (that's right, it's my business, so I can be chief buyer if I want to), as I believe that all of my readers are highly fashionable, sheek mama-sitas and I am simply a resource to you all, because you all wear it so well already.

My focus is on re-purposing clothing and accessories, and making it modern for today.  I will throw in  pieces and style that are new, but I think the fun and creativity comes with reusing and recreating. 

So, if you'll raise your glass (or your mouse) and cheers to the future of Styled By Sissy.  Here's to kick ass style, and rocking it like there's no tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment